Salmon BLTAugust 1, 2020 2020-08-01 20:11
Salmon fillets add extra protein — and flavor — to your tried and true BLT.
- 2 slices bacon crispy
- 2 tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1/4 each scallion finely chopped
- 1/4 lb skinless salmon fillet cooked
- 1 slice whole wheat bread toasted
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil estra virgin
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Combine low-fat Greek yogurt, fresh dill, scallion, and salt and pepper.
- Cut salmon fillet into thin pieces, season with salt and pepper and cook on medium in oil until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Spread yogurt mixture over thick slices of toasted bread and top with lettuce, sliced tomato, salmon, and crisp bacon.